King of the Hill
Deadline for Week 1 is: Thursday September 5 2019 - 20:00:00Local Time: Sunday August 25 2019 - 0:56:15
Board Rules

KING OF THE HILL UNLIMITED

TERMS OF SERVICE

(Revised August 24 2009)

YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND WEB SITES IS SUBJECT TO YOUR
AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE (ToS) POLICY.

King of the Hill Unlimited (KOH) contest is strictly for entertainment purposes.

I confirm that I have read The Rules, understand them and acknowledge that there are no exceptions for violations of the rules.

I also agree to abide by a reasonable code of conduct. Comments, disagreements and disputes will be conducted in a respectful manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. All disputes will be settled by the Board Administrator.

Recognizing that some slots are shared, the user of record will be deemed responsible for all comments and actions attributed to that username.

User agrees to indemnify the Administrator from risk due to bank failure. Administrator agrees to take all reasonable steps to mitigate this risk.

Any violation of the code of conduct, this ToS, or attempts to circumvent the same, may result in future suspension of priveleges, at the discretion of the Board Administrator.

This ToS may change at anytime. If so, you must re-confirm your acceptance of the new ToS.

Current Quote
"In Toronto, Indiana,
New York, I've never actually gotten fired for a basketball reason."
~ Isiah Thomas
FusionBB™ Version 3.0 FINAL | ©2003-2010 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.109 seconds.   Total Queries: 25   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-4). Current time is 05:56 AM